Mass and Reconciliation Program in your Parish
WEEKEND MASS TIMES, ORAN PARK
- Saturday (Vigil) 5pm, preceded by the Sacrament of Reconciliation from 4pm-4.30pm)
- Sunday 8am
- Sunday 10am
- Sunday 5pm
WEEKEND MASS TIMES, LEPPINGTON
- Sunday 8am (St Mary Mother of God Church, Leppington)
Chaldean Holy Mass at our Southern Mass Centre at Oran Park
2nd & 4th Sunday of each month @ 12:00pm
WEEKDAY MASSES, ORAN PARK
- Tuesday 7pm, preceded by Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament from 6pm (and the opportunity for the Sacrament of Reconciliation from 6pm-6.45pm)
- Wednesday 8am
- Thursday 10am, preceded by Rosary at 9.30am
- Friday 9:30am
Reconciliation/Confessions are also be celebrated on:
- Tuesday 6.00 – 6.45 pm (Oran Park)
- Saturday 4.00 – 4.30 pm (Oran Park)
Ministry to the Sick and Vulnerable:
We acknowledge that some parishioners and 'friends of our parish' are sick and homebound, are immunocompromised, or caring for a loved one at home, and therefore may not be able to physically gather for Mass, so for those in these situations we encourage you to either join Fr David and fellow parishioners for our 10am Thursday Mass, that will be 'livestreamed' via Zoom, or to avail yourself of 'Mass for You at Home' that continues to be broadcast each week, over the internet and on TV.
It's important also to remember that church law and practice notes that the obligation to be at Mass in person never applies to someone who is sick, or has compromised health, or is caring for someone who is sick and risks infecting someone for whom they provide care at home.
So those who would like to join with those gathered in the church building for Thursday's 9.30am Rosary and 10am MASS please click on the internet Zoom link here: https://dowcatholic.zoom.us/j/98378760423
- Or for those who would like to participate via telephone to call (02) 8015 2088 and type in the Meeting ID: 983 7876 0423.
Or alternatively to participate in Mass for You at Home (MFYAH) on Network Ten (6am) and Foxtel’s Aurora Channel 173 (10am). It is then available to watch on demand on Network Ten’s streaming platform https://10play.com.au/ and the MFYAH website https://massforyou.com.au/
If you/or those you live with are vulnerable, have a compromised immune system or living with other medical conditions, and you/they would like Holy Communion to be brought to your residence by a member of our Parish Pastoral Care Team please send an email to the Parish Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) A member of our Parish Admin team will then contact you to make arrangements for this visit.